Anxiety is more than feeling stressed or worried about a situation. When we feel under pressure being stressed or anxious is a normal response. Usually when the stressful situation goes away or the stressor is removed those feelings pass.
Everyone feels anxious from time to time. It’s when those feelings don’t pass and make it hard to cope with daily life that you might have an anxiety condition.
Can you relate to any of these?
- ‘I work so hard at pleasing everyone else. Why is it so hard to get my needs met?’
- ‘I have worries that keep me up at night more times than I can remember.’
- ‘I have obsessive thoughts about doing something the right way that keep me from moving things forward, or I’m left with a million untied loops and never finished projects.’
- ‘I get overly fixated on my last interaction with someone and how I want to handle the situation next time.’
- ‘I feel overwhelmed and I’m constantly feeling exhausted.’
- ‘Sometimes I’m so frazzled by worry/anxiety, that I get irritated or angry.’
- ‘I feel that I’m not good enough.’
- ‘I’m plagued by the ‘what ifs…’ and run every scenario in my head to try to figure out the best choice.’
- ‘I try to do everything myself because I don’t trust others to do a proper job.’
If you’re looking for help to overcome anxiety, worry, and stress, I can assure you relief is possible.
At present I have limited appointments. Call me to see how I can help you and to enquire about my availability.
If you are not ready to make an appointment, call me for a free 10 minute phone consultation, where I will ask you questions about your situation and see how I can help you. Call 0438 184 727 now.